“It’s here folks – the moment you’ve all been waiting for….. Weekend Away Booking Night!
Don’t forget that the bookings for this year’s weekend away open online at 9pm tonight.”
The 2018 Striders Weekend Away will take place in Hartington in the Peak District from Friday 29th June to Sunday 1st July, 2018.
- Cost: £86.50 per person for fully-paid up Striders members – which includes your Friday and Saturday evening meals, a packed lunch for Saturday and breakfast both mornings.
- Booking: Opens at 9pm on Monday, 5 February.
- Accommodation: similar to last year, shared rooms of 2 to 8 people. We will ask for the names of one or two people who you would like to share with when you make your booking, although if you don’t mind then please leave blank. Mixed rooms are permitted unless you expressly request a same sex only room.
- Itinerary: This will be very similar to previous years and will include: Friday night welcome and Quiz, Saturday morning trip to local parkrun, a selection of Saturday afternoon activities to suit all tastes and Saturday evening R&R. Sunday morning will offer group run/walks/cycle or time to explore the local area at your leisure followed by a lunchtime departure. More information will be released, following bookings.
- Venue: YHA Hartington Hall, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 0AT. You can view the venue via:https://www.yha.org.uk/hostel/hartington-hall
Booking The booking form will become live on Monday 5th Feb at 9pm via this link - https://www.stalbansstriders.c...
The full payment of £86.50 will be required at this time.
If you have issues with booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Places are limited, so if you miss out and would like to be added to the waiting list please email email@example.com.
If you would like to attend but your personal circumstances mean that the cost is prohibitive, please contact the Chair in the absolute strictest of confidence. We hope many of you will once again join us for this fun packed weekend!