Saturday 6th November 2021
Berry Hill Park, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG18 4JR
1.50pm - Senior Women (3x3K) Age must exceed 20 years as at 31st August/1st September 2021
2.40pm - Senior Men (4x5K) Age must exceed 20 years as at 31st August/1st September 2021
1. Clubs can nominate 9 names per Senior Men’s team and 6 for all other teams entered.
2. Entries must all be done online.
3. The entry fee is £40 for senior men’s relay (x4) and £30 for all other relays (x3)
4. UKA first claim and age group rules apply.
5. Athletes will be allowed to change their first claim club after the closing date for entries on condition that :-
i) They have been entered by the closing date for entries by their former first claim Club.
ii) England Athletics have approved the change of first claim club.
iii) The request to change the first claim club, and confirmation by England Athletics, has been received by the championship Secretary
by 12.00 on the Friday, two weeks and one day before the date of competition (ie 22nd October).
6. Clubs may enter Foreign Athletes BUT ALL must be Bona Fide and Permanent Residents in the UK and registered as Foreign Athletes with UKA by January 1st 2021
7. University/Higher Education teams may enter but can only include 1st Claim members of open clubs that are NOT entering teams in an age group themselves, University/Higher Education teams will NOT be eligible for any awards.
8. Clubs are required to complete and sign a declaration form on the day from names on the entry list via the online system.
9. Race information will be sent by email after the closing date.
10. Only names entered can compete, no substitutions are allowed, all athletes MUST be registered with England Athletics
You must be logged in to book onto events.